Photo by @fabriciosousafoto on Twenty20.com
When you are remodeling a bathroom, you must keep in mind several details. as tey are precisely the definitors of a susccessful project. Here we share a fes tips that you will find useful:
1) Bathrooms have multiple fixtures jam-packed into a small space. Not only that, but the surfaces are often watery. Bathtubs and toilets are two slip-prone areas where falls are common. To lessen injury risk and give old bathtubs and showers their best look, resurfacing is the most cost-effective choice.
2) Choose your sink with care. Distressed metals like copper and dark porcelain sinks are appealing in the showroom, but can make water stains and soap scum stand out like a bikini on a ski slope. You’ll need to spend more time cleaning and wiping. Think about an elegantly appointed light colored one.
3) If you have your heart set on colored fixtures, order ahead. Before you begin demolition you should have chosen if the remodel will feature white, off-white or colored fixtures. Colored ones will have to be ordered, as they are not commonly stocked at local stores. White is the easiest to clean and most readily available. You can also get replacements at short notice.
4) You do have a friend who’ll let you use their bathroom while yours is not available, right?
5) The bathroom additions most likely to add value to your homes resale price are skylights, couples walk-in showers, glass block windows and his and her sinks. Low-end homes will reap the highest return on their owners investment in a bathroom remodeling project.